Oil & Gas - Licensing blocks and rounds
The 5 layers show blocks and part blocks subject to periodic oil and gas Licensing Rounds (now issued by Oil and Gas Authority - previously DECC).
- Oil and Gas - OGA - Offshore Oil and Gas Licencing Blocks– shows the general grid on which offshore oil and gas licensing is based
- Oil and Gas - Quadrants (OGA WMS) - larger areas consisting of 30 Licensing Blocks
- Oil and Gas - Licensed Blocks (OGA WMS) – offshore areas currently subject to a licence
- Oil and Gas - Blocks where oil and gas activity is restricted (OGA WMS)
- Oil and Gas - Blocks offered under 29th round of offshore licensing (OGA WMS)
Additional oil and gas licensing (indicative and offered blocks) can be added to MS Maps NMPi by the user as a 3rd party WMS. When using the 'Add 3rd Party WMS Layer' function, click on the '?' for a list of WMS available.
Date of Data: current (OGA WMS)