Socio-economic - Oil Spill Contingency Planning (OSCP)
The socio-economic section of ‘Oil spill response and planning’ (OSCP) shows 8 layers but the zoom has been restricted to 1:250,000 for emergency response use:
1. Seawater Finfish and Shellfish Sites (date) (active, seawater and mixed sites) – from Marine Scotland (regularly updated)
2. Ports, harbours, marinas and boat access locations (OSCP) - May 2016 – from Marine Scotland.
3. Coastal petroleum facilities and power station water intakes (OSCP) - May 2016 – from Marine Scotland
4. Beaches (Designated Bathing Waters) (OSCP) – SEPA WMS
5. Shellfish Water Protected Areas (OSCP) - from Scottish Government
6. Marine renewable energy from The Crown Estate - as 3 layers covering covering tide, wave and wind energy sites (operational or under construction).
Additional information can be found, by searching ‘OSCP’ on NMPi. These layers have been included in the map table below:
1. Listed Buildings; Scheduled Monuments; Historic MPAs - Historic Environment Scotland WMS
2. Fisheries Sensitivity Maps (OSCP) - from Marine Scotland
3. Inshore fisheries mapping (ScotMap) (OSCP)