Burrowed mud - Other Burrowed mud habitats (Priority Marine Feature) (SNH WMS)
This map layer is a Web Map Service provided by a third party. Data is automatically updated and made available by the data owners, but can be viewed in the NMPi portal. For detailed information about layers supplied by third parties, we recommend contacting the data owner directly
The Priority Marine Feature (PMF) list contains 81 habitats and species considered to be of conservation importance in Scotland's seas. It includes many features which are characteristic of the Scottish marine environment, ranging from flame shell beds in coastal waters, to cold-water coral reefs of the deeper seas, and mobile species such as minke whale and basking shark.
This layer is part of a dataset on burrowed mud including the following layers:
- Seapens and burrowing megafauna in circalittoral fine mud
- Burrowing megafauna and Maxmuelleria lankesteri in circalittoral mud
- Tall seapen - Funiculina quadrangularis
- Fireworks anemone - Pachycerianthus multiplicatus
- Mud burrowing amphipod - Maera loveni
This layer shows other burrowed mud habitats.