Please note, we are currently in the process of moving marine licence and application information from an older site to Marine Scotland Information. If you cannot find the details you are looking for here, it may still be on the old site. We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this period.
05964 - Capital Dredging and Dredge Spoil Disposal - Nigg Bay, Aberdeen
Capital dredging and dredge spoil disposal for Aberdeen Harbour Expansion Project (“AHEP”), Nigg Bay, Aberdeen including the following activities:
· Dredging of Harbour Basin location to achieve a seabed depth of approximately 9.0 metres below Chart Datum (“CD”);
· Dredging of East Quay and Entrance Channel locations to achieve seabed depth of approximately 10.5 metres below CD;
· Dredging of North Breakwater location to achieve seabed depth of approximately 15.0 metres below CD;
· Dredging of South Breakwater location to achieve seabed depth of approximately 14.0 metres below CD;
· Deposit of dredge spoil (unsuitable for re-use) at Aberdeen authorised sea disposal site.
· Temporary stockpiling of dredged material (to be used as land reclamation infill during construction of AHEP)
As described in application dated 17 May 2016, Environmental Statement (“ES”) dated 04 November 2015, further information dated 26 April 2016 and all other associated information and correspondence.